Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Update, Shmupdate

I haven't written in awhile. And that's lame, right?
Big excitement in my life right now - a show I'm in is currently performing in FringeNYC, a big international theater festival. My roommate is the playwright (along with her brother), and also the director. This is the 4th time we've remounted our show, which has been pretty damn successful so far, and lots of important people are coming to see it in NYC. Real exciting. Yay!

But... all this excitement may be making me a bit ill. We're going back and forth from the city, working long hours with little sleep. And it's really hard to afford to eat a balanced diet in NY... but I'm doing my best. Regardless, I'm getsing a cold. Soooo last night I filled the blender with cranberry juice, lemon-ginger-echinacea juice, 1 lemon, 6 cloves of garlic, a piece of ginger the size of my palm and some Chinese herbs. I did that 3 times. Kind of gave me heartburn, but hopefully it will beat this shit of a cold out of me.

I'm off to get ready for work. Hopefully there will be more New Yorky updates soon. I know everyone is waiting on baited breath for my next entry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment